I'm looking at the Nov. 95 issue of Cable in the Classroom, and it says
that The Magic School Bus on PBS has a 3 yr. license from the day you
tape it. I understand that Bill Nye the Science Guy has a similar offer
except their date is from the date of the first broadcast. Kind of
confused me, too.

Wade H. Weiler   "Visualize whirled peas"  =:-)
Irving, TX   wadew@tenet.edu

On Mon, 30 Oct 1995, Kathryn K. Lafferty wrote:

> Does anyone know the length of time we may keep taped Magic
> School Bus videos this year?  I know last year's have a 3 year
> permission to use, but haven't seen anything this year..  I'll
> post to the list (SHORT SUMMARY!!!) when I get an answer!
>
> TIA
> --
> Kathy Lafferty
> klaffert@pen.k12.va.us