I am hosting a multicultural literature night for the international
community in our town. (University towns have a wonderful resource in
foreign students and visiting professors.)  I though it would be nice to
welcome them with signs in as many languages as I can come with with.  I
already have the standard Western 4: Eng/Span/Fren/ and German.  I'll post a
HIT for all who might  find this info useful sometime in the not too distant
future.
TIA
Jamie Boston, Librarian
Birch Lane Elementary
1600 Birch Lane                                 Davis, CA 95616
916-757-5395/5413(FAX)                    jamieb@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home