At my school (a 6-8 middle school) I ask each grade team (core) to budget
for two rolls of laminating film...I also ask the special ed department
to budget for several rolls...and then I budget for several from the
library budget.  This cuts down on everything coming straight off my
budget, getting me the amount of film I need without cost being
prohibited.  We don't worry at all about who's film is being used and how
much is left...it's like a pot luck dinner...everyone shares in and when
it's gone it's gone!
Ken Hawley
Central A & M Middle School
khawley@isbe.state.il.us

On Mon, 30 Oct 1995, Kathryn K. Lafferty wrote:

> How many of you have to purchase laminating film out of your
> budget?  I spent about 450 on laminating film this year, and my
> book budget is only $1500.  How does this compare with other
> schools?  I'll post a hit if there's interest.
> --
> Kathy Lafferty
> klaffert@pen.k12.va.us
> Patrick Henry Elementary School