If you were previously using UNISON and decided to switch to a different
automated circulation/catalog system, would you please respond to me
privately?

I would like to know why you switched, who in your district made the
decision to switch, if all campuses switched, or just yours, and which
company you decided to change to, and why.

I continue to have serious problems with Unison.  My district technical
supervisor is doubtful that my problems will ever completely clear up.
I am doing some preliminary research on alternatives to Unison.  Thanks
in advance for anything you care to share with me.

Wanda Cuniff, Librarian      Rusk Middle School
wcuniff@tenet.edu            411 N. Mound Street
409-569-3123                 Nacogdoches, TX.  75961