        greetings LM_NET...I have really enjoyed reading and greeting the
last few months...LM_NET is great!...now it is my turn to ask for help
with a question... okay...two questions...

1. A great volunteer I have keeps talking about a childhood story she
would love to read again...she believes the name of it was "The Rabbit,
the Bear and the Zinnega Zannega Tree"...she is not sure of the spelling...
does anyone have any other information on such a story..author or source
or whatever...i would like to surprise her...

2. I am in search of printed version  of a story told in the movie "The
Butcher's Wife" with Demi Moore...in the movie they called it the story
of "The Split-a-parts"...the creation of man and woman as one being then
split apart only to search the earth for each other and be
reunited...someone suggested it was a "ying/yang" story...
I have tried to find this creation story and so has my public library...I
know someone on LM_NET will help me...

Please reply directly to me...Thank You for your help on my first LM_NET
message...TIA...

Mary_Ann Albertine
Harwich Elementary LMC
Harwich, Cape Cod, MA