In message <199509031120.HAA21029@listserv.syr.edu> "Deborah J. Stafford"
writes:
> I have been trying to reach the Geometry Forum so that I can start getting
> the geometry puzzle of the week.  The address I have is
> http://forum.swarthmore.edu
> I can get to the first page but when I follow links to the place where the
> Geometry puzzle of the week is I keep getting a message:
> Server says that file does not exist, followed shortly after by a general
> protection fault which halts my whole system.

Sounds like there is something wrong with your browser.  You might
want to update to a newer version or try a different one.

The Puzzle of the Week is at:

  <URL:http://forum.swarthmore.edu/pow2/index.html>

The current puzzle is:

August 28 - September 1, 1995
What is the degree-measure of the actue angle formed by extending
sides AB and ED of regular nine-sided polygon ABCDEFGHI until
these extensions meet?

Stephen E. Collins
http://web66.coled.umn.edu/
sec@web66.coled.umn.edu