Mea culpa! I've done what I tell students never to do -- take partial notes.

I have the title/reference "Genteel Rabblerouser" with a note to check
AskERIC, but I've tried almost everything I can think of and keep coming
up with "nothing matches your search". Does anyone have any ideas about
what this not was? I'm _reasonably_ sure I read it on this list.

And since that (Genteel) is a status I aspire to, I'd appreciate some help,
even tho' this request is sort of in the same category as "I need an
article out of that magazine with the yellow border"!! <g>

TIA

Joyce Conklin                      jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home