The Crusades series will be repeated on The History Channel on Nov. 20-23 at
9:00-10:00am ET and 6:00-7:00am PT. Check with your local cable company
for exact times in your area. Programs can be recorded and kept for one
year from the recording date. To receive a brochure of The History
Channel programs available on tape, call 1-800-423-1212.
ATTENTION COMMERCIAL WATCHDOGS: I do not work for A&E or The History Channel.
This is not a plug for the stations or programs. I just happened to read
their brochure right before I read my E-mail and I am trying to be helpful.

mediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamediamedia

Sharon South ssouth@esu3.esu3.k12.ne.us
Millard South High School
14905 Q St.
Omaha, NE 68137