Hi, all!
A good friend of mine has just published a book telling organizations
how they can raise money by starting a speakers' bureau, and she is
ready to publish another one.*  However, *this* one may have advertising
in it.  She asked what library folks would think about that, and I gave
her my not-so-humble opinion & said I would as you all.  Please let
me know: is it acceptable? would you buy it? would you immediately
discard any notion of buying it?  I told her I'd buy the book if it were
a good one, but I would probably tear out the ads!

* (see above) This new bk. is on a different subject.

I will see if I can find a listserv for public librarians & post there,
too.

TIA for your opinions!

Mary

Mary H. Kraft                           Storyteller
Noblesville, IN 46060                   Library/Media Consultant
mkraft.nosc@ash.palni.edu
    "Be careful who you pretend to be; you *are* who you pretend to be."
                        (from _Mother Night_, by Indy's Kurt Vonnegut)

LM_NET Archive Home