If anyone has had a challenge to John Kennedy Toole's A CONFEDERACY OF
DUNCES and knows where to find a good supporting article (or would be
willing to fax me a copy of an article from Library Journal (April 15,
1980 p.1006) I would really appreciate it!!  We are having Open House
tonight and an ultra-conservative parent is giving a teacher a hard time
about the book in question.  She has asked me for any help I can give her
- I've been able to check Book Review Digest and track down the Atlantic
and the Newsweek articles, but really like an article from a Library
journal.  Thank you for any help!  Lynne
         * Lynne J. Webb        Librarian        *
         * Saint Agnes Academy  lynnew@tenet.edu *
         * 9000 Bellaire Blvd.  (713) 771-8392   *
         * Houston, TX  77036  fax (713)771-1603 *