Group,
        I would like to know how many of you get the cards and labels or
shelf-ready books when you order.  I seem to be falling behind already
this year and have been tempted to go this route.  In years past I have
not done this way because I'm PICKY!  I do things differently than what I
have seen on catalog cards I have gotten from book orders.  Do I look the
other way and go the easy route so I have time for other things?  Or do I
hang in there and keep cataloging my own books and processing them,
meanwhile getting little else done?  Just wanted to hear what others do.
Please reply to me and not the whole group.  Maybe I'm just having a bad
day.;)
                TIA,
                Cyd Hanson
                Chappell Public Schools