Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 16:35:35 +0000
From: ps12comp@intac.com
To: wcuniff@tenet.edu
Subject: state flags

Wanda;

Last week I purchased  The Big Book of the United States written by
Louise Monroe and published by Carson-Dellosa Publishing Co. of
Greensboro, NC.  It includes full page black and white state flags
and outline maps of the states.  It gives word description of proper
colors (or you can look at another source.  I bought it at a store
with a teacher materials department.
Patricia Gordon, Librarian
School 12, Paterson, NJ 07522
ps12comp@intac.com