Help - one of our History teachers gave students (Middle School) the
assignment to find an event that happened on the day  (day and year)
they were born (1982 for most ).  I do not have any reference books
in my collection with information organized for this type of
assignment,  but I know there must be some out there somewhere.
Titles of either hardcover or electronic sources  (we have Internet)
would be greatly appreciated ASAP (I have to sign off LM_NT on
Thursday (9-7) until 9-20 so you could send me info after that date
as well.
I would really like to be able to help these students and highlight
the Library as a resource for this teacher.

Suzanne Reed. Librarian
Wichita Collegiate School
Wichita, KS 67206

LM_NET Archive Home