I am in a high school media center this year.  In past years I was observed
as a "teacher" as I taught library media lessons to students in grades K-8.
Management of the media center was not considered in these evaluations.
(Oh my.)

I hope to work with my new principal in creating a tool that will reflect
what I _do_ so an accurate assessment of my work in the media center can be
made.

Does anyone have such a device or suggestions?  You may e-mail me directly
or snail mail me.  If you wish to snail mail me I would be glad to
reinburse you for postage.  Thanks so much.  I have gotten such valuable
information from this listserv, I can't imagine functioning without all of
you.

Ginny Cook
Work Opportunity Center - A Minneapolis Alternative public school

LM_NET Archive Home