We are holding an open house for our staff to promote
the addition of a professional area to our library.

Do you have any suggestions for

1.  A short slogan appropriate to the professional theme

2.  Invitations

3.  Food

4.  Inexpensive favors or door prizes

5.  Professional, educator, or teacher quotations

Please reply directly to me and I will post a hit.

                          *           Learning is most often,             *
    Frankie Dilling       * figuring out how to use what you already know *
    fdilling@tenet.edu    *in order to go beyond what you currently think.*
                          *              - Jerome Bruner -                *