Dear Netters:
     My new principal will be addressing the Board tomorrow
night (Tuesday, Sept. 19), and must discuss possible
implementation of a Pre-Engineering program for our 9-12
students.  Are you aware of any secondary school currently
offering one?  Please e-mail me or fax any information you
have.  Thank you.
                          Bonnie Fulmer, Librarian
                          Spackenkill High School
                          112 Spackenkill Road