Today I received an official "Request to Review" for Lois Lowry's
"Anastasia Krupnik."  This is my first challenge, and I would appreciate
any help and advice from fellow netters.  I have a selection policy and a
review policy, but no book has ever survived a challenge in my district.
I have hope for this one because my principal is very supportive.  Does
anyone have an e-mail address for Lois Lowry?  I would love to be able to
present a personal message from the author. TIA
Sue Mason
Faubion Elementary School
Cedar Park, TX
smason@tenet.edu