I am on a committee charged with developing a philosophy for Advanced
Placement classes for our school. I would really appreciate any
information the following questions.  How many AP classes do you allow
students to take each semester?  Do you require the students to take the
College Board AP exam if they take an AP class?  Of course if anyone has
an AP philosophy statement we would be interested in seeing that as well.
                                                        TIA
                                        Susan Geiger    geigers@sfgate.com
                                        Moreau Catholic H.S.

LM_NET Archive Home