Just wondering if anyone has any information regarding a combination
price for purchasing the World Book print version and Info Finder.  I
received a flier that listed an introductory offer of $99 for Info
Finder.  Further down in the flier it mentioned a Combination price
stating that prior World Book Encyclopedia print set purchasers were
eligible for the CD Rom combination Price of $99.  There was no
discription of what the combination price provided and when I called for
info I was told that it was just the CD.  This does not make sense
because it has a different item # and why use the words combination
price.  Has anyone heard of a deal for getting both print and CD?
Thanks,
Sue
raben@ncook.k12.il.us

LM_NET Archive Home