First, I'd like to thank all the people who responded to  my plea for
examples of AUP's. I now  have a draft copy  being evaluated by  the
school administration. For all of you who asked me to forward whatever
I got, here are the Internet sites which  I used to gather
information.
http://chico.rice.edu/armadillo/Rice/Resources/acceptable.html

ericir.syr.edu
   ->17. Internet Guides and Directories/
   ->1. Acceptable Use  Policies/Agreements

riceinfo.rice.edu
   ->2. More about  armadillo and other gophers/
   ->2. Acceptable and unacceptable  use of net

inspire.ospi.wednet.edu
   ->9. K-12 Acceptable Use Policies

nic.merit.edu
   ->4. Internet documents
   -> Acceptable  Use Policies

http://silver.ucs.indiana.edu/~lchampel/netadv.htm

http://www.wentworth.com/classroom/crcsamp.htm

http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/~mstimson/hotspots.html

Again, thanks so much for everybody's help. I will be temporarily off
LM_NET fora while due to a  change  in my Internet provider. All our
accounts and addresses are  changing. So  until then, if anyone needs
to ask me anything, I'm afraid you'll have to mail me at Kate Clarke,
Sandia  Prep School, 532 Osuna NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113.

LM_NET Archive Home