On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, David Levin wrote:
>         Does anyone know of a gopher site or a web site for speech team
> resources?

And our debate team wants any information about debate topics now and
upcoming. I'm not sure of the organization's acronym, but I do know that
there is a national one, and Texas uses their topics as the Texas affiliate.

Of course we know of the China topic and the one about handicapped
students and athletics.  I believe there are new topics to be introduced
in December.  Where is the quickest source of that information?

Betty
bhamilt@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home