Hi LM_NETTERs!

        Does anyone know of a gopher site or a web site for speech team
resources?  Our speech team is looking for material in dramatic duet acting,
humourous duet acting, prose reading, verse reading, and oratorical
declamation.  I'm sure that sites that would address anything that relates
to forensics or speech competition would also be helpful and appreciated.
        Thank you in advance.

                        David Levin, Media Center Director
                             Rich Central High School
                          Olympia Fields, Illinois 60461
                     Nickname e-mail address: d-levin@bgu.edu

              "Knowledge is of two kinds: we know a subject ourselves,
       or we know where we can find information upon it."    ~~Samuel Johnson

LM_NET Archive Home