Dear LM-NETters,

The most concise citation information sent to me is shown
below.  Thanks to everyone who replied to my request.
Special thanks to Susan Schlein for this citation.

According to Susan Kaminitz Schlein:

--
Jane Trump Hohn, LMS            Phone:  (804) 292-5373
Nottoway High School            FAX:    (804) 292-3021

LM_NET Archive Home