Dear Netters:

I am asking this question of those of you who were/are responsible for
introducing/teaching the Internet to students.  Did you find it was
necessary to "teach" (ie. lecture, give worksheets, etc.) your students
about the Internet or just demonstrate it to a class/small group and let
them go to it with help from you as needed?

I'm going to be responsible for introducing the Internet to the senior high
students in the fall and I'm wondering what is the best way to go about it.

TIA,

Sylvia

Sylvia Jacquard                             Stillman Jacquard
sjacquar@fox.nstn.ca                        sjacquar@fox.nstn.ca
Central Kings Rural High School             Windsor Regional High School
Cambridge Station, N.S.                     Box 700, Wentworth Road, N.S.
B0P 1G0                                     Windsor, N.S. B0N 2A0
(902) 538-3135                              (902) 798-2239

LM_NET Archive Home