Yes, yet again this is another request for greetings!  I am conducting an
e-mail workshop for my school on Friday, April 12th.  Could you please send
us greetings?  Tell us where you are from, so I can really impress them with
the far reaching effects of the Internet.

Please send your greetings to my school.  I belong to LM_NET through my home
account.

The school address is:

lanalib@aloha.net

Mahalo Nui Loa

Terese Britt
Librarian, Lanakila Elementary
Honolulu, HI
Terese Britt                            "There is
terese@aloha.net                        Never such a thing as a problem
                                        Without a gift for you
                                        in its hands.
                                        You seek problems