LM-NET Friends, I need your valued help again.  I have three workstations on
a Novell network in my library.  These workstations serve various functions
such as library catalog, CD-Rom stations, and internet connection.  I want a
program that will make only certain parts available to students.  In other
words, I do not want them to have access to my dos shell.  After researching
this problem, I found the exact program I wanted.  It is called SaberLAN.
My jobber ordered it only to be told that SaberLAN would only sell the
program in lots of 10.  Well, since I do not need 10, I'm back researching
again. I need something that is very user friendly for middle school
students.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Mary Ellen Russell
Librarian
Rolla Middle School
1111 Soest Rd.