Hello,
I have prepared a web page called School Libraries on the Web: A Directory.
It is a listing of all school libraries in the United States and other
countries which have web pages. The address is:

http://www.libertynet.org/~bertland/libs.html

The list is arranged by state and by country. There are still a number of
states for which I have no school pages. If you have a page for your
school, please check and see if it is listed. If it is not, please
let me know.

I hope that h this directory will provide a convenient way for school librarians
and others to locate school library web pages. I also hope that it will
inspire those who do not have a library page to start getting one prepared.
It is not necessary that you write the page yourself; this could be done
by anyone in your school. And I do hope that this directory will grow to a
tremendous size as more school libraries start using the Internet.

Linda Bertland
Librarian
Stetson Middle School
Philadelphia, PA