LM_Netters:
        There are a series of Schoolhouse Rock Computer programs
available.  We have Grammar Schoolhouse Rock at my elementary library.  It
plays the song and there are about a dozen different games involving
such subjects as adverbs, nouns, prepositions, etc.  It's wonderful!  The
kids and teachers really like it.  Ours is a CD, I don't know if it
comes in another format.  I'd recommend it for the elementary level.
                                        Judy Cunningham
                                        jcunning@wahoo.sjsu.edu

LM_NET Archive Home