After reading the last two messages I dug out the printouts I have used
for 20 years.  They were found in the files of the librarian before me.
I can't tell _when_ this first appeared, but according to the sheet, it
is reprinted with permission of _School Library Journal_.  Since I've
been here 20 years, it must be older than that and I don't keep my issues
that long.  If someone has access to older issues, they should be able to
locate the whole piece.  It is titled " A Story about the Dewey Decimal
System of Classification" and includes the cartoons along with the
description of each major category:  Who am I? PHILOSOPHY AND PSYCHOLOGY
(Man thinks about himself) for the 100s; Who made me? RELIGION (Man
thinks about God); etc.

Deborah Bailey                  dbailey@sinnfree.sinnfree.org
West Middle School
Rockford, IL 61103