I am re-posting a request for books currently being read in classrooms.
As a special project for National Library Week, we have placed a map of
the United States in the main hallway of our school and will display the
sites.  We, of course, would welcome responses from international
participants, as well.  The students and faculty of my school have had
limited experience with the internet and this will be a wonderful
opportunity for everyone to learn more about an exciting learning tool.
Please send us the titles of the books you are reading, your grade level
and location.  We would enjoy participating in projects for y our
campuses.  Please send your responses to:     rel@tenet.edu

I am:  Ruth Langford, Librarian
       Galm Elementary School
       1454 Saxon Hill