We use Direct Access as a menuing system on a Novell 3.12 network.
Online card cat. in item A and Magazine Article Summaries is a choice
under CD ROMs.  It really works well.

Clete Schirra                                  schirrac@lis.pitt.edu
South Park High School Media Center            schirra@calvin.duq.edu
2178 Ridge Road                                (412) 655-0613 voice
Library PA 15129                               (412) 655-2952 fax

On Tue, 16 Apr 1996, Ramona J. Burton wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We are planning on using Follett for our computerized card catalog and
> I'm not sure yet which computerized magazine index we will use.
>
> Has anyone combined the card catalog and magazine index onto one
> workstation and set up a menu?
>
> If so, how does that work?
>
> Thanks!
>

> Ramona J.Burton