I don't see why it is anyone's business what happened. The man broke the
rules, he was dealt with and that should end it. His rather whiney apology
left me thinking of my third graders when they have left their permission
slips at home onthe morning of the field trip. Granted the timing might
have been bad on Peter's part but, for Pete Sakes (no pun intended),
speaking as a work-aholic who has to deal with time zones all the time,
when you work a full time job, try to spend time with your family and also
try to moderate such an incredibly busy list serv, some times you'll have
to do things at odd hour. The man knew the rules and broke them. He was
wrong.

Guam is 15 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
Livin' in the future --- ain't Life grand!!

T. K. Cassidy - Children's Librarian, Guam Public Library
                           Resident Storyteller and Writer
                            tkc@kuentos.guam.net

LM_NET Archive Home