 Netters:
        I have some videos that are in *excellent* condition & we no
longer use. Truth to tell, these have only been shown once or twice in
several years. I have been given permission to try to sell them so I can
use the money for more useful items. They are:

        Series: THE LIVING PLANET (60 min. each): Open Ocean, Seas of Grass,
                Baking Deserts, Worlds Apart, Northern Forests, Sky
                Above, Jungle, Building of the Earth (Volcanos), Sweet Fresh
                Water, Margins of the Land (coastlines)
                        $15 each or all 10 for $125 (I'll pay shipping)

        Series: TRIALS OF LIFE (50 min. each) on Animals: Fighting, Friends
                & Rivals, Courting, Continuing the Line, Arriving, Growing
                Up, Finding Food, Living Together, Hunting & Escaping,
                Finding the Way
                        $15 each or all 10 for $125 (same deal on S&H)

One title: MAN-EATERS OF INDIA on tigers -- 80 min.  $15

If anyone wants more info, please e-mail me back. These are all suitable
for grades 4 through HS.

*   Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary  *
*   Librarian &             Houston, Texas           *
*   "Resourceress"          COLLIE@TENET.EDU         *