On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Kaaren Linton wrote:

> You know, none of us was there to hear and validate the alleged telephone
> call.  It is the word of one person.  I must say that I admire the tact
> which Peter has displayed when dealing with members of this group.  Have
> you noticed over the last year how many commercial postings have
> resulted in people being dropped from the group?  Don't we always get a
> copy of the message he sent?  Do you really think he would be calling someone
> long distance instead of just sending the email and dropping him?
>
> Perhaps, in this case some owe Peter an apology.... What happened to
> innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Good post, Kaaren!  I agree -- Peter has always been the epitome of
courtesy -- as has Mike.  I think their attitudes and examples have set
the tone of this discussion group.

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home