I attended the Richard Lederer luncheon at OLA a couple of years ago, bought his
his his books, etc.  While browsing the web, I aciden\\
  accidentally
found his homepage.  He had excellent links for anyone who loves books.
to make a long story short....found a notice that Anne Rice will be in Oklahoma
in September promoting her new novel _Servant of the Bones_.  If you are
interested, she will be at A Novel Idea (7104 S. Sheridan - Tulsa) on Tuesday,
September 10th from 6p.m. - 10p.m.  She will be at Bollinger's Books (10505 N.
May Ave. - Oklahoma City) on Wednesday, September 11th from 5pm.-9p.m.

Hope you can read this...I'm having tech. problems.
Linda L. Carter
carterl@delphi.com

LM_NET Archive Home