I am sitting in my home office surrounded by papers, books and magazines
dealing with my K-12 Media positon.  I have put off organizing them all
summer because it just seems too overwhelming.  If anyone has any hints or
tips on how to organize this mass of stuff please help!  I'll leave
organizing my computer files for another day.  Also if you have any ideas
about how to do the same at work for someone who has to work in two school
buildings--only one of which I have an office, I would appreciate it.  TIA

Jean Schmuker
K-12 Library Media
Coopersville Schools
Coopersville, Mi  49404