I'm sorry for my error.  Please don't let it prevent responses to the sincere
people who were counting on my success.
 The message I sent that came out on your screens in capital As, Bs, Cs, //s,
and an occasional digit must have been very annoying.

Debra Ann Troxclair <dtroxcla@whale.st.usm.edu> sent a message that read
 "SUBJECT:  Help: access to national databank."  "Can anyone help me with
accessing the national databank of assessment instruments for gifted
education?  I need information on the Harter Self-Perception Scale for
children.  Please reply to Dtroxcla@whale.st.usm.edu"

A copy of your response to my file, which is sending this, or to
Fibncci@aol.com, who sent it to me, would be greatly appreciated.  I feel
confident someone in LM_NET can help.
Thank you,
 Betty