HI, LM_NETers!

I recently joined and I am learning lots as I read all the postings.

I need some help.  Do you limit faculty to how many books they may check
out and how long they may keep them?  If so, what are your limits?

For the past nineteen years, I have never limited faculty on any of this.
However, last year I had a few teachers who checked out tons of books and
kept them most of the year.  Nothing worked for getting them back, even
when others were waiting.

My principals want me to come up with a specific number of books and a
specific timeframe for teachers to keep books.  What do you do about
holiday books that everyone wants at the same time?  The administration
wants to announce this when school begins on August 19.

Any help you could give me would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Nancy Wittwer
nwittwer@smartnet.net

LM_NET Archive Home