Dear LM Netters,

Well, the school year here in Maine is just about to begin...and I am already
asking your help!!   I am involved with teaching a course: "Teachers on the
the Internet"  and would like to have some  good  WWW sites for them to go to
and be able to use. I am looking for sites that teachers could go to that
would have internet classroom projects on them. Any suggestions?  I am also
looking for any real successes with e-mail projects that some of your schools
may have had.

 Please e-mail me directly.  Thanks in advance!!  :)

Bunkie Wilson
bunkiew@aol.com
Readfield, Maine

LM_NET Archive Home