Date: Sat, 10 Aug 1996 07:55:44 -0400 (EDT)
From: Frances D. Aley <fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu>
To: bunkie@aol.com
Subject: Teacher help

Bunkie:  I have spent the summer working on the Boothbay Region High
School web page which is intended to be a good starting point for
Educators, Librarians and High School students to good educational
links.  The Fido's Finds for Educators is being updated constantly--I've
tried to select links to other sites with good links from there so the
pages aren't too huge and overwhelming  Pooch Preferred Sites and Spot's
Subject Guide might also be of use.  You might want to check it out as a
resource for your teachers to start from--right here im Maine!  Check it out
and let me
know what you think.  The first resource in Pooch Preferred is the Kathy
Schrock's Guide for Educators which is huge, and definitely the best
around.  Good luck.  Francie

web page address--http://www.biddeford.com/~fdaley
fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu    Boothbay Harbor, ME.04538
Teaching lifelong learning through the power of information!

LM_NET Archive Home