Hello everyone:  Does your state's school library media association
publish a journal?  If so, what is the state and what is the journal's
name?  And, how often does it come out?  Are the articles original or
reprints?  Does your Association have more than one journal?  If so, what
are the purposes of the various titles?  Etc.

Please send responses to me personally (don't tie up the net).  I will
post a HIT if there are enough responses.  If you do have a journal, I
would appreciate addresses and names for further contacts.

TIA - Kari

Kari Inglis
87 W. Jeffrey Pl.
Columbus, OH  43214     614-267-1938  Fax: 614-267-3185

LM_NET Archive Home