       I have several lists of "trivia" questions that can be researched
through the library  (one teacher uses several in a Library Bingo game)
Each year we add and withdraw books, so not all of our questions can be
answered in the same source as last year.  So -- my TA gets to "research"
all the questions, identity the answer and list the source,  and then find
at least 10 new questions to be used as backup questions.  These 10 are
from new books added last year that I think the students should be aware
of, i.e.  since so many do e-mail now, I found a road atlas of Europe so
that is going be some some of the questions.
    By doing this now, during our "down time",  the TA becomes familiar
with the library and I have doublechecked  all questions and answers
before the teachers come in to use them in a library project.

            "Teachers with class.....surf"

Shirley Traylor            Phone#    (309) 523-3181
Librarian                  FAX # (309) 523-3550 (Superintendent Off)
Riverdale High School
Port Byron, IL 61275       E-mail: straylor@libby.rbls.lib.il.us

LM_NET Archive Home