In case you have signed on since my original posting, I am compiling a
recreational reading list with a career emphasis.  Rather than the
traditional _Careers in----_ kind of bibliography which we already have,
this list will be mostly fiction, probably some biography and address all
grades K-12.  I'd also like to provide a sentence or two annotation.  Th
The examples from the original posting were John Henry = railroad and _All
Creatures Great and Small_ = vet.  I forgot to mention that we are including
characters with recognizable occupations as well as books with occupational
settings.  We'll take all suggestions and if there is interest, I'll post
a hit.  I plan to compile and organize the suggestions the weekend after
the Labor Day week.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Linda L. Carter, Oklahoma City Public Schools
email-->  CARTERL@delphi.com

LM_NET Archive Home