I am pulling together a sample "Works Cited" for our students and
teachers.  My question concerns graphics retrieved fromt the Internet.
Do we include the URL from the web site (URL at the top of the screen)
that displays the graphic or do we use the URL that results when
holding down the mouse on the graphic and "Copy this image location"?
Is this nit-picking or could it be an important distinction??
Thanks.
--
Sue Eddington - Librarian
York Community High School          voice  630-617-2454

LM_NET Archive Home