Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 00:06:45 -0500
To: Shelley Lochhead <s_lochhead@MENTOR.UNH.EDU>
From: "Brig C. McCoy" <brigm@midusa.net>
Subject: Re: TECH: desktop security for Windows 95?

We've been using WinU for several weeks at Iola Public with good results.
Check their web page at <http://www.bardon.com>.

From: "Scott Fisher" <sfisher@sricboces.org>
To: s_lochhead@MENTOR.UNH.EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 07:25:28 +0000

Although I have not tested it yet, I believe Fortress works with
Windows 95.  There are also many security features built into Windows
95.  Have your tech check out the "Resource Kit."