Hello LM_NET Members,
        Only the first day back to work and here I am needing help already!  I
am trying to have a dedicated line installed in my media center in order
to provide students internet access.  We have the net on one
computer(with a 28.8 modem) in our computer lab but that is used for
classroom projects and private(class to class)chats.  The modem on our
school network is only a 9.? and to slow for net access.  I would like
to provide internet access in the media center for research and
information access. I thought I had my administrator convinced that this
would be a good thing.  However he now seems to want a list of reasons
justifying putting internet in the media center!  There is where I need
your help.  If you have a good reason to put internet access in an
elementary media center please send it to me and I'll compile a list to
give to him. I will also post a HIT. TIA
Lee Ann Messer
lmmesser@erols.com

LM_NET Archive Home