We are building a new k-12 complex and the network decision was made by the
architects and contractors; they planned for Novell.  The tech committee
decided to review that decision and wants information on Novell, AppleShare,
and NT.  We would like to know which are being used, why, and their costs.
What about network administrators, their training, difficulty of systems?
(We will have both Macs and IBMs on the system.)

Julie Lepisto
0362lfsh@informns.k12.mn.us
Librarian/Media Director

Only the truly ignorant think they know everything.

LM_NET Archive Home