HI Everyone!!!

How many days is it until Christmas vacation??

I have a serious question about copyright to those of you who have video
distribution systems.  Our video distribution system allows me to put a video
like "Sounder" into a global menu.  For instance, if the entire seventh grade
needs to view "Sounder" at the same time, then I can make "Sounder" a global
menu item, and schedule one teacher to control the video "Sounder."  Now, here's
my copyright question.  Since "SOunder" is a global menu item (for the day or
for two days or for whatever time period scheudled), technically any classroom
in the school could access it.  Is this considered a "broadcast" and is it
against copyright because the "temptation" to access for entertainment is there?
Has anyone encountered this?

I'm contacting copyright people that I've heard speak at conferences so if
anyone else is interested, I'll post when I know.

Thanks!  Donna Walters
         Ben FRanklin MIddle School
         605 Campbell St.
         Valparaiso, IN  46383