I'm very late in responding to this original message, but I just did a
showcase that has recieved tremondous responce from students and staff.
This past Monday was our teachers' workday, and I took individual pictures
of each teacher smiling and waving "hi".  I went to a one=hour film
developing place that evening after school, and the next day decorated a
huge schowcase with "Hi, Welcome back, from all of us."  This is not a
cheap showcase/bullentin board but it is a very positive way to start off
the year.
Judy Hulslander                       Home
Elk Lake High School Library          RR 3 Box 124
P.O. Box 100                          Meshoppen, PA 18630
Dimock, PA 18816

LM_NET Archive Home