       I am toying with the idea of starting a forensics team at my
elementary school.  No one down here has heard of one (they thought I would
be teaching autopsies, not poetry and dramatic reading).  We had one in the
private school I attended from 7th grade and up.  I can't remember all the
details, but I know there were several categories of competition.  If anyone
has any info on starting a team; the categories, how to get into
competitions, sources for readings, etc., please E-Mail me!  I really think
it could be fun!  (Am I a glutton for punishment or what!).

Mary Simmons

LM_NET Archive Home